As we all emerge from behind our front doors and take our first few tentative steps out into the big wide world after lockdown, you and your family’s safety and well being is of even more importance than it was before.
Over the past months I have been working hard to ensure my home office in the garden is covid-secure and meets the guidelines and requirements to enable me to offer in-person lessons once again.
I am pleased to say that this has now been achieved. There are a few changes to how things were before Covid-19, but hopefully, all working together, we can make this work for everyone.
Enhanced Safety Measures
- Lesson slots have changed to give 15 minutes between each lesson for cleaning of the study and the equipment.
- Changing the lesson times also means a great reduction in the chance of different groups ‘crossing paths’.
- You will now need to bring your own pens, pencils, rulers and colouring crayons.
- Individual pupil’s workbooks will be stored inside their own plastic wallet.
- Hand Sanitiser must be used as you enter and exit the study.
- I have installed a Homedics Air Purifier with Hepa-Type Filters, Ioniser and UV-C light that kills viruses and bacteria.
- The tutor will wear a face covering / visor throughout the lesson.
A full risk assessment and Covid-19 Procedure is available upon request.
New Lesson Times
Monday: 4:00pm – 4:45pm (45min), 5:00pm – 5:45pm (45min), 6:00pm – 7:00pm (60min)
Tuesday: 4:00pm – 4:45pm (45min), 5:00pm – 5:45pm (45min), 6:00pm – 7:00pm (60min)
Wednesday: 4:00pm – 4:45pm (45min), 5:00pm – 5:45pm (45min), 6:00pm – 7:00pm (60min)
The new Covid-Secure in person lessons will begin the week starting 7th September 2020.
I am really looking forward to seeing my current pupils again – and am looking forward to meeting new pupils too.